I’m loving this time at home with the babies and could get used to being a stay at home mom. Darn you expensive health insurance!
Most of our days are spent playing, feeding, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and once in a while there’s even an occasional nap.
Now that I’ve physically recovered from childbirth there are a few goals I’ve set to accomplish by the end of April. So, without further ado…here goes.
- Finish the bookshelves for Baby J’s room.
- Start working out again. Baby J is too little for a stroller yet so that means I either need to accomplish this before Mr. Farmer leaves in the morning, or I need to get out the
death traperg/rowing machine during nap time.
- Make a coat hook for the hallway or come up with a new plan for the jackets.
- Buy patio furniture that won’t blow away.
- Fertilize the yard.
- Seed the bare spots in the yard.
- Start garden plants.
- Refurbish the swing set.
- Plant flowers with The Bean.
- Print pictures for Baby J’s room.
- Work on living room picture wall.
- Survive airline travel with two kiddos on my own!
Wish me luck!